The last half of July was so hot that I had to head out early in the morning to get my walk in. Often, the valley was filled with a layer of cloud and the air was deliciously cool. The early morning dew clung to spiderwebs like pearls on thread. They looked like lace.
This week get outside an hour earlier than usual and take a walk around your block, or even around your yard.
- Does the air feel different compared to later in the day? How?
- Do bird calls, cars, and other noises sound different?
- Does early morning smell different than your normal get-out-and-explore time?
- Can you see the moon, or planets?
- What do you discover first thing in the morning?
Post a Comment