- take time to notice the rain - what it feels like, smells like, tastes like.
- rescue worms trapped in puddles. Gently pick them up and move them to earth. While you're at it, observe them as they crawl around in your hands.
- if there's an overflowing gutter, have a leaf or twig race - or fold up some tiny paper boats and send them off on an expedition.
- go on a nature walk. What animals do you see when it's raining? What do you see after the rain?
- if you have a waterproof camera, take photos of the world during the storm. Can you catch raindrops splashing in puddles or on the sidewalk?
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Wednesday Explorers Club ~ Rainy Day Fun
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely post and beautiful picture. Thanks for this. I always look forward to your Wednesday posts.ReplyDelete
Wonderful ideas for kids of any age!ReplyDelete